While I don’t limit myself to providing content and marketing services for B2B tech firms, this focus on tech does tend to make up 90% of business for one simple reason: I know a lot about it. In fact, there aren’t many technologies I haven’t worked with. Whether it’s AI, cyber security, trading technology, insurtech, payments, risk analytics solutions, robotic process automation or testing suites, I’ve probably written some innovative content surrounding that I’ve successfully pitched to the media.
Here is a breakdown of the types of services I typically offer clients:
- Press releases designed to secure exclusive interviews with your magic media circle
- Thought leadership based content proactively pitched to external industry publications: for this type of content, I tend to interview your ‘Subject Matter Experts’ so that their expertise really comes through in my writing
- Profile building, through interview opportunities gained from journalist liaison
- Creative website and product copy
- Case studies
- Email campaigns strategy and copy
- White papers
- Award entries
- Social media account management and growth strategy
Many clients work with me on a retainer basis to keep a regular flow of content feeding through their marketing channels. However, I may also be available to work on one-off projects. Drop me a line if you’d like to discuss your requirements, or if you’d like to see some examples of my work.